Underbelly Productions is looking for an energetic and resourceful production assistant to provide support across its shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Helping to set up the Edinburgh office
- General running and office duties
- Working across all of Underbelly’s Co Production shows - helping them check in and out of their flats, making sure they are met on arrival, helping sourcing props, checking in on tech rehearsals, being a point of contact for Underbelly producing team.
- Watching co production shows, reporting back to UB producers with any issues
- Assisting with co production shows get ins and outs where necessary.
- Attending photo calls, media calls, showcases etc.. with acts as needed
- Managing co pro’s industry comp requests
- Monitoring sales
- Monitoring the tick tock daily diary, making sure acts know where they need to be and how they are getting there
- Assisting the Programming Team with day to day ad hoc requests.
Person specifics -
- Energetic (days can be long)
- Confident with artists and crew
- Good use of initiative
- Working knowledge of theatres/venues etc..
- Ideally good knowledge of Edinburgh and the Fringe
Job title - Production Assistant
Salary - £80 a day for upto a 10 hour day. If you work above this, we will pay you extra pro rata.
4 days off across the festival
Dates of work 27th July - 28th August. Possible that a few days in the London office might be required before this.
Accommodation is not provided
Apply as soon as possible by clicking here. Or go to https://form.jotformeu.com/Underbelly/2018-edinburgh-production-assistant