VIP General Manager
During the Fringe Underbelly are looking for a General Manager for the VIP members’ only bar and restaurant.
Duties will include:
- Day to day running of the Bars and Restaurant within the Venue,
- Hosting guests,
- Managing reservations and parties,
- Managing a group of 15 staff members,
- Shift planning,
- Staff Training,
- Following opening and closing procedures for the venue,
- Ensure all staff are happy and enthusiastic about work,
- Cash Handling and reporting
- You must be available to work in Edinburgh between the 22ndJuly 2019 to the 29thAugust 2019,
- You must have experience in managing a Cocktail bar.
- You must have a valid Scottish Personal Alcohol license.
Please note that this role is full time over the duration of Fringe. On average shift lengths are between 7-9 hours, estimated weekly hours to be 50 hours per week. This role is paid at a weekly rate of equiv £23,400 - £26,000 subject to experience.
If you'd like to apply to be our VIP General Manager, please let us know via the online application portal here. Interviews will place in May and June.
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community. We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.
We regret that we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Underbelly strives to be an equal opportunities employer.
All personal data submitted to Underbelly in the form of personal details forms is used for recruitment purposes and equal opportunities reporting only. By submitting an application you consent to the Underbelly retaining your personal data for these purposes. In accordance with GDPR all information submitted by unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within six months.